Commercial Management Group
The world’s leading commercial properties holding, managing and operating enterprise.
Cultural Industry Group
China’s leading cultural enterprise and one of Wanda’s new pillar industries.
Real Estate Group
Wanda Real Estate Group is China’s first real estate company to transform old urban areas and develop inter-regional projects. It is a world-leading company in urban complex development. Wanda Real Estate Group already developed hundreds of Wanda Plazas, Wanda Hotels, Wanda Cities, Wanda Malls and residential projects.
Wanda Investment Group comprises investment, Microfinance, private equity and other businesses, supporting the real economy and social livelihood through inclusive finance.
- Job Creation
- Targeted Poverty Alleviation
- Charitable Donation
- Environmental Sustainability
- Caring Staff
- Entrepreneurship Assistance
In 2018, Wanda Group created 202,000 new jobs in service sector, with 95,000 jobs for college students, accounting for 1.5% of the nation’s new jobs created in the same year. Wanda has been the employer that creates the most jobs in China for 10 consecutive years. Wanda’s 280 Wanda Plazas alone created 1.2 million positions accumulatively.
Targeted Poverty Alleviation
Building a new targeted poverty alleviation brand in China.
Wanda Group has a mission of “Creating Common Prosperity through Serving the Community”. Over the past 30 years, Wanda Group has accumulatively donated more than 6 billion yuan in cash to numerous charitable causes, making it one of the largest private donors in China.
Wanda Group is one of China’s earliest adopters of sustainable building practices and has obtained more national green-building certificates than any other companies in the country, accumulatively gaining a total of 754 national green building certifications.
Staff-centered Value of Wanda
10-year Plan for Supporting College Student's Start-up.
- AMC Theatres
- Hoyts Cinema,Australia
- Legendary Entertainment
- Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group
- Nordic Cinema
- Sunseeker International
AMC (NYSE:AMC), a majority-owned subsidiary of Wanda Group, is the largest cinema chain in the U.S. and the world with 8,110 screens in 631 cinemas, taking a market share of 24% in the U.S.
Wanda’s Hoyts Cinema is the second largest cinema chain in Oceania, owning 472 screens in 54 cinemas.
Wanda Group-acquired Legendary Entertainment is a leading film production company in the U.S. that owns film, television, digital and comics divisions.
Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group
Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group controlled by AMC is the biggest cinemachain in Europe with 2,244 screens in 244 cinemas, accounting for about 20% of the box office in Europe and dominating market shares in major European countries.
Nordic Cinema controlled by AMC has 733 screens in 125 cinemas in Northern Europe, taking a leading market share in Northern Europe.
Sunseeker International, acquired by Wanda, was founded in 1968. As one of the world's premier luxury motor yacht manufacturers, the company can design and manufacture luxury yachts independently. Known as the “Rolls-Royce on the Sea,” Sunseeker is also the designated yacht brand of the British royal family.
International Wanda Centennial Business
Science and Technology Innovation
Wanda Group has always given priority to scientific and technological innovation. It is China’s first corporate entity that embraced the Internet and independently developed advanced information management system. Wanda is one of the world-leading companies in terms of information technology. It has been rated as one of the Top 50 global digital innovators by world authoritative agencies for many years.
Chairman Wang Jianlin
The highest pursuit in life is that of the spiritual nature, and the pinnacle of business management is the management of culture.
- Dalian Wanda Group Brings Chinese “Rising Stars” to the FIFA World Cup16.06.2018
- Dalian Wanda Celebrates FIFA World Cup Moment by Bringing Underprivileged Children to Moscow14.06.2018
- USC Approaches Danzhai Wanda Village for Case Study on Poverty Alleviation02.06.2018
- Wanda, Tencent and Gaopeng launch Internet technology company to build “new consumption” model30.05.2018
- Chairman Wang Jianlin Invited to Attend Series of Activities to Memorialize 10th Anniversary of 5.12 Earthquake14.05.2018
- Chengdu and Wanda Group Sign Sports Strategic Cooperation Agreement11.05.2018
- Qingdao Movie Metropolis Opens for Business, Driving Forward the Industrialization of China’s Movie Production28.04.2018
- Danzhai Poverty Alleviation Tea Garden Wanda Volunteer Activity Launched23.04.2018
- “Wanda Future Stars of Football” Trainee Selected to Receive Training with Top-tier Players from Atletico de Madrid18.04.2018
- Harbin Wanda Ski Park Receives “World’s Largest Indoor Ski Facility” from Guinness World Records18.04.2018
- Wanda’s Danzhai Poverty Alleviation Model Draws International Attention08.04.2018
- Chengdu Party Secretary Fan Ruiping Meets with Chairman Wang Jianlin05.04.2018
- Mayor of Chengdu Luo Qiang Meets with Chairman Wang Jianlin05.04.2018
- Total Number of Tourists to Danzhai Wanda Village Tops 4 Million01.04.2018
- Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon Held in Huadu, Guangzhou01.04.2018
Official Website of Dalian Wanda Group Copyright © 2017 WANDA Group, All Rights Reserved Liao ICP Registration No. 10012005
Address: Tower B, Wanda Plaza, No. 93 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing Tel.: 010-85853888