Commercial Management Group
The world’s largest commercial properties holding, managing and operating enterprise.
Cultural Industry Group
China’s largest cultural enterprise and one of Wanda’s pillar industries.
Real Estate Group
China’s leading enterprise in developing urban complexes and apartment buildings.
Wanda Financial Group owns subsidiaries covering sectors such as insurance, investment, asset management, online microcredit and private equity, supporting the brick-and-mortar economy and benefiting society through the provision of inclusive financial services.
- Job Creation
- Caring Staff
- Environmental Sustainability
- Charitable Donation
- Targeted Poverty Alleviation
- Entrepreneurship Assistance
Wanda Group has been the employer that creates the most jobs in China for many consecutive years. In 2017, it created 195,000 service jobs that accounted for 1.5% of new employment nationwide in the year, including 84,000 jobs for college students.
Staff-centered Value of Wanda
One of China’s earliest enterprises adopting the sustainable building practices.
Wanda Group has a mission of “Creating Common Prosperity through Serving the Community”. Over the past 30 years, Wanda Group has accumulatively donated 5.8 billion yuan in cash to numerous charitable causes, making it one of China’s largest private donors.
Targeted Poverty Alleviation
Building a new targeted poverty alleviation brand in China.
10-year Plan for Supporting College Student's Start-up.
- AMC Theatres
- Hoyts Cinema
- Legendary Entertainment
- Infront Sports & Media
- World Triathlon Corporation
- Sunseeker International
AMC (NYSE:AMC), a majority-owned subsidiary of Wanda Group, is the largest cinema chain in the U.S. and the world with 8,200 screens in 661 cinemas,taking a market share of 24% in the U.S.
Wanda’s Hoyts Cinema is the second largest cinema chain operator in Oceania,owning 424 screens in 52 cinemas.
Wanda Group-acquired Legendary Entertainment is a leading film production company in the U.S. that owns film, television, digital and comics divisions.Legendary Entertainment has grossed more than $12 billion worldwide in the box office.
Infront Sports & Media
Wanda subsidiary Infront Sports & Media is among the world's leading full service sports marketing companies. With a diversified portfolio of major sports rights,Infront enjoys winning partnerships with over 180 rights holders in 25 sports.
World Triathlon Corporation
The US-based World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) is the owner of the internationally renowned Ironman triathlon brand, accounting for 91% of the market share in long distance triathlons around the world.
Sunseeker International, acquired by Wanda, was founded in 1968. As one of the world's premier luxury motor yacht manufacturers, the company can design and manufacture luxury yachts independently. Known as the “Rolls-Royce on the Sea,” Sunseeker is also the designated yacht brand of the British royal family.
- USC Approaches Danzhai Wanda Village for Case Study on Poverty Alleviation02.06.2018
- Wanda, Tencent and Gaopeng launch Internet technology company to build “new consumption” model30.05.2018
- Chairman Wang Jianlin Invited to Attend Series of Activities to Memorialize 10th Anniversary of 5.12 Earthquake14.05.2018
- Chengdu and Wanda Group Sign Sports Strategic Cooperation Agreement11.05.2018
- Qingdao Movie Metropolis Opens for Business, Driving Forward the Industrialization of China’s Movie Production28.04.2018
- Danzhai Poverty Alleviation Tea Garden Wanda Volunteer Activity Launched23.04.2018
- “Wanda Future Stars of Football” Trainee Selected to Receive Training with Top-tier Players from Atletico de Madrid18.04.2018
- Harbin Wanda Ski Park Receives “World’s Largest Indoor Ski Facility” from Guinness World Records18.04.2018
- Wanda’s Danzhai Poverty Alleviation Model Draws International Attention08.04.2018
- Chengdu Party Secretary Fan Ruiping Meets with Chairman Wang Jianlin05.04.2018
- Mayor of Chengdu Luo Qiang Meets with Chairman Wang Jianlin05.04.2018
- Total Number of Tourists to Danzhai Wanda Village Tops 4 Million01.04.2018
- Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon Held in Huadu, Guangzhou01.04.2018
- Wanda Innovation Accelerator Holds Demo-Day for First Funded Start-up Programs28.03.2018
- China Cup 2018 kicks off: Wales to host China in the opening game21.03.2018
Official Website of Dalian Wanda Group Copyright © 2017 WANDA Group, All Rights Reserved Liao ICP Registration No. 10012005
Address: Tower B, Wanda Plaza, No. 93 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing Tel.: 010-85853888