Commercial Management Group
The world’s leading commercial properties holding, managing and operating enterprise.
Cultural Industry Group
China’s leading cultural enterprise and one of Wanda’s new pillar industries.
Real Estate Group
Wanda Real Estate Group is China’s first real estate company to transform old urban areas and develop inter-regional projects. It is a world-leading company in urban complex development. Wanda Real Estate Group already developed hundreds of Wanda Plazas, Wanda Hotels, Wanda Cities, Wanda Malls and residential projects.
Wanda Investment Group comprises investment, Microfinance, private equity and other businesses, supporting the real economy and social livelihood through inclusive finance.
- Job Creation
- Rural Revitalization
- Charitable Donation
- Environmental Sustainability
- Caring Staff
- Entrepreneurship Assistance
In 2018, Wanda Group created 202,000 new jobs in service sector, with 95,000 jobs for college students, accounting for 1.5% of the nation’s new jobs created in the same year. Wanda has been the employer that creates the most jobs in China for 10 consecutive years. Wanda’s 280 Wanda Plazas alone created 1.2 million positions accumulatively.
Building a new targeted poverty alleviation brand in China.
Wanda Group has a mission of “Creating Common Prosperity through Serving the Community”. Over the past 30 years, Wanda Group has accumulatively donated more than 6 billion yuan in cash to numerous charitable causes, making it one of the largest private donors in China.
Wanda Group is one of China’s earliest adopters of sustainable building practices and has obtained more national green-building certificates than any other companies in the country, accumulatively gaining a total of 754 national green building certifications.
Staff-centered Value of Wanda
10-year Plan for Supporting College Student's Start-up.
Wanda’s Hoyts Cinema is the second largest cinema chain in Oceania, owning 472 screens in 54 cinemas.
Wanda Group-acquired Legendary Entertainment is a leading film production company in the U.S. that owns film, television, digital and comics divisions.
The World Triathlon Corporation owns and operates top sports events around the world, including the IRONMAN, Cape Epic, and the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon.
Sunseeker International, acquired by Wanda, was founded in 1968. As one of the world's premier luxury motor yacht manufacturers, the company can design and manufacture luxury yachts independently. Known as the “Rolls-Royce on the Sea,” Sunseeker is also the designated yacht brand of the British royal family.
International Wanda Centennial Business
Science and Technology Innovation
Wanda Group has always given priority to scientific and technological innovation. It is China’s first corporate entity that embraced the Internet and independently developed advanced information management system. Wanda is one of the world-leading companies in terms of information technology. It has been rated as one of the Top 50 global digital innovators by world authoritative agencies for many years.
Chairman Wang Jianlin
The highest pursuit in life is that of the spiritual nature, and the pinnacle of business management is the management of culture.
- Wanda Ranks among the Top 10 Real Estate Companies in China in 200903.03.2009
- Beijing Party Secretary Liu Qi Inspected Shijingshan Wanda Plaza27.02.2009
- Wanda Group signed investment agreement with Chengdu’s Jinniu District27.02.2009
- Sina published Wanda Chairman’s account of his activities at Davos Conference20.02.2009
- Wanda Group signed Integrity Agreement with employees04.02.2009
- Wanda Group signed Hilton for managing China’s top-rate hotels19.01.2009
- Wanda Group donated 3 million yuan to poor residents in Dalian’s urban areas16.01.2009
- Wanda Group Held 2008 Annual Meeting10.01.2009
- Inauguration of Beijing Shijingshan Wanda Plaza22.12.2008
- Wanda Group convened a conference on integrity and self-discipline education22.12.2008
- Grand Opening of Sofitel Wanda Ningbo19.12.2008
- Cornerstone-Laying of Xi’an Minleyuan Wanda Plaza16.12.2008
- Chairman Wang Jianlin won the title of “25 most influential corporate leaders in 2008”08.12.2008
- Wanda Group won China Charity Award for the third time05.12.2008
- Kunming Mayor Zhang Zulin visiting Wanda Group04.12.2008
Official Website of Dalian Wanda Group Copyright © 2017 WANDA Group, All Rights Reserved Liao ICP Registration No. 10012005
Address: Tower B, Wanda Plaza, No. 93 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing Tel.: 010-85853888